There is over 100 acres of exceptional whitetail habitat, which consists of mixed hardwood and evergreen trees-including many mature oaks, farm fields, forest harvests, food plots, low lands and watering holes.
Don has worked to create this excellent wildlife habitat since the 1970′s. He has always shared his love of the outdoors with others. His love of the land is infectious, leaving you with a new found love and respect for nature.
Please check out our YouTube channel for our latest videos!
2014 Trophy whitetail hunt prices
- up to 139 inches = $1,950
- 140-149 = $2,450
- 150-159 = $2,950
- 160-169 = $3,500
- 170-179 = $4,200
- 180-189 = $5,200
- 190-199 = $6,200
- 200-220 = $7,500
- 221 + = $7,500, plus add $40 per inch for trophy bucks over 220″
- NO HIDDEN FEES!
Hunting at Porterfield Outdoor Adventures
We will work to tailor your hunt to fulfill your dream.
- Experienced guide provided on all hunts.
- Learn new hunting skills: calling, rattling, stalking, tracking, using scent, camouflaging, building ground blinds, etc. (weather permitting at select times of year).
- Rifle or Muzzleloader.
- We will help you sight in your rifle. If you don’t own a rifle, or don’t want the hassle of transporting it, we can provide a loaner.
- Youth Hunts.
- Parent/child hunts.
- Companion welcome.
- Handicapped Assessable hunting blinds available.
- We use an award winning Taxidermist, or you can choose your own taxidermist.
- We will field dress and Cape. We can teach you how.
Lodging is available at Porterfield Outdoor Adventures. Car rentals are available as close as Marinette, WI (25 min.) or in Green Bay, WI at the airport. Call for availability of hunts and rates. Tell us how you want to tailor your stay!